This healthy Pineapple Mango ice cream will make you crave warmer weather!
Even though it’s not officially summer, Memorial weekend is the kick off to summertime.
The weathers warming up, the days are longer, the kids are out of school, and the vibe is all about relaxing.
My favorite part of summer are all the frozen treats like ice cream and popsicles.
This recipe I’m sharing with y’all today is the best “ice cream” I’ve had!
It’s made with frozen pineapple and mango chunks, maple syrup, almond milk, and a dash of sea salt. All in your food processor.
No churn needed.
Fresh fruit is always sweeter and better tasting than canned fruit. But if you don’t have that option, canned fruit will work for this too.
Not only is this ice cream full of fiber and vitamin C, but it’s also dairy-free, gluten-free, and egg-free.
Just another reason to love summertime. And the hot, sunny days that give you an excuse to eat this Pineapple Mango ice cream.
A creamy, all natural fruit ice cream that’s made with frozen mango and pineapple, maple syrup, almond milk, and sea salt. It’s vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and paleo friendly.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 4 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 4 Tablespoons Almond milk
- Dash of sea salt
- Add all ingredients into food processor and blend together until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use any type of milk you prefer for this recipe: regular milk, coconut milk, soy milk, etc.
- Freeze any leftover ice cream in a freezer-proof container.
- If you place in freezer, leave out for 5 to 10 minutes before serving for easier scooping.
All content and images are property of Sweet and Spicy Monkey. Please do not reprint this content without my permission. If you wish to include this recipe on your site, please re-write in your own words and use your own photographs and link back to this post for original recipe.